contador de visitas
Antes de tudo, um forte abraço, em amor à História e à Verdade...

segunda-feira, 14 de junho de 2010

WE CON THE WORLD BY HAMAS. QUEM TEM O VIDEO COM LEGENDA EM PORTUGUÊS?

We Con the World
by Hamas - RESPONSE TO ISRAELI SPOOF MUSIC VIDEO MOCKING GAZA FLOTILLA


O que me dizem das palavras do Shiekh Ahmad Yassim, founder of Hamas ~~>fundador do Hamas - Islamic Resistance Movement?
Quadriplegic, half blind 70+ years old
ISRAEL ASSASSINATED HIM ON 22 MARCH 2004 USING A HELLFIRE MISSILE
11 other people were killed
"OUR HOMELAND IS STOLEN
I have a home and a land in Askalan ( Ashkelon)
others in Yafa (Jaffa), Gaza
We ask for our rights...nothing more
We don't hate the Jews and do not
fight them because they are Jews.
They are people of religion and
We are people of religion
We love all people of religion
If my brother, who has the same
religion and parents as me...
If he takes my home and
expel me from my land...
I will fight him
I will fight my brother
I will fight my cousin if he does that to me
So when a Jew takes
my home and expels me
I will fight him as well
I don't fight the USA,
Britain or other countries
I'm at peace with all people
I love all people and wish them well
Even the Jews...
The Jews lived with us for a long time
We never assaulted them...or transgressed on their rights
They used to hold high positions
in the government and ministries
but if they take my home and
make me a refugee...
We have 4 million Palestinian
refugees outside Palestine
Who has more right in this land?
The Russian Immigrant? Who left
this land over 2000 years ago?
Or the one who left it 40 years ago?
Who has more right?
We don't hate the Jews
We only want them to give us our rights."
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
ALERTA: There were no Guns on the boat, just some knives and knives are not considered a Weapon! Do you really think that the Palestinians don't have knives and they need them as Aid to fight the Israelis?
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
WE WON'T LET YOU LIQUIDATE OUR HOME!
FREE PALESTINE!
PLEASE REMOVE YOUR SETTLEMENTS
PLEASE STOP THE DESTRUCTION
PLEASE STOP THE HARASSMENT
PLEASE LET OUR REFUGEES BACK
WE WANT PEACE
PEACE WITH JUSTICE!!!
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
FULL : Flotilla Choir presents: We Con the World
LatmaTV — June 03, 2010 — http://www.facebook.com/latma.co.il
the Gaza Flotilla participants
Os Participantes da FLOTILHA DE GAZA
explain how
explicam como
they can con the world
eles podem enganar o Mundo
full text:
There comes a time
When we need to make a show
For the world, the Web and CNN
There's no people dying,
so the best that we can do
Is create the greatest bluff of all
We must go on pretending day by day
That in Gaza, there's terror and rockets
Coz the billion bucks in aid won't buy their basic needs
they have to smuggle baby milk in tunnels of dire need
Like some cheese and missiles for the kids
We'll make the world
Abandon reason
We'll make them all believe that the Musad
Is Momma Theresa
We are peaceful jewish nation
With guns and our own nukes
The truth will never find its way to your TV
because jewish elements are controlling US media
Ooooh, we'll stab at heart
They are palestinans, no one cares
We are small country, and we took some pictures with doves
As ellohim showed us, for facts there's no demand
So we will always gain the upper hand
We'll make the world
Abandon reason
We'll make them all believe that the Jewish army
Is Momma Theresa
We are peaceful nation
we're waving our own knives
The truth will never find its way to your TV
because Jewish element control US media
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
PALESTINE WILL BE FREE!
for sure!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário